Google’s parent company reported its fourth consecutive drop in quarterly profit, weeks after culling 6 percent of its work force to cut costs.
Source: NY Times
00:16, February 3, 2023
You may also like
- Amazon Reports Almost No Profit and Slowing Growth
00:55, February 3, 2023
- Hong Kong To Give Away 500,000 Plane Tickets to Lure Tourists
12:34, February 3, 2023
Mike Ives and Zixu Wang
- Tech Earnings Disappoint Investors as Giants Stress Cost Cuts
14:08, February 3, 2023
Andrew Ross Sorkin, Ravi Mattu, Bernhard Warner, Sarah Kessler, Michael J. de la Merced, Lauren Hirsch and Ephrat Livni
- My Co-Worker’s Baby Photo Gallery Put Me Over the Edge
14:15, February 3, 2023
- China mira hacia México para satisfacer al mercado de EE. UU.
14:56, February 3, 2023
Peter S. Goodman
- Is It Time for a High-Yield Savings Account? What to Know About Rates.
15:00, February 3, 2023
- Joyce Dopkeen, Barrier-Breaking News Photographer, Dies at 80
23:38, February 2, 2023
- Ford Lost $2 Billion in 2022 as Some Investments Soured
23:31, February 2, 2023
Neal E. Boudette
- European Central Bank Raises Rates by a Half-Point
23:14, February 2, 2023
Eshe Nelson and Melissa Eddy
- Brian Deese, Top Economic Aide to Biden, Will Step Down
22:48, February 2, 2023
- It’s Winter. Let’s Go to the Farmers’ Market!
22:18, February 2, 2023
- Eye Drops Are Recalled After Being Linked to Vision Loss and 1 Death
22:07, February 2, 2023